Valiance Clinical Research is a dedicated research site, coupled with multi-specialty and family practice doctors, that conducts Phase II-IV research studies for multiple therapeutic areas. Our research team combined has conducted clinical trials for over 10+ years. Our team is highly motivated to provide our Sponsors and CROs with the highest quality of data while meeting or exceeding our enrollment goals!
Our success stems from having a highly dedicated team that are always hands on, understanding of the importance of all trials, and ready take action at any given moment and request.
Most importantly, the Valiance team puts patient safety and integrity as its highest priority. In return, this leads to a lower withdrawal rate, a lower lost-to-follow up rate, and screen fail rate.
THERAPEUTIC AREAS INCLUDE:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
SITE CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- GCP and IATA certified Principal Investigators, Sub Investigators, Registered Nurses, Certified Phlebotomist with several years of clinical trial experience.
- Extended PK sampling capabilities
- Private CRA monitoring rooms
- Double locked security for all study related material and supplies
- 24/7 video surveillance
- 24/7 IP temperature monitoring
- BP monitors
- -20 Freezer
- -70 Freezer
- Multiple patient rooms
- Waiting area
- Wi-FI, Fax, Copy, Printer, Scanner for CRA use
- Ambient and refrigerated centrifuge
- 2-8 degree refrigerators
- Ambient storage
- Thermometer recording devices
- EGD and Bravo capable